Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Hills is Back

I hadn't been keeping up with what was on MTV too much lately. I've really only been rockin' with Making the Band 4. That's why I was shocked when I got a phone call from Sir Ian McKellen a little after ten pm the other night.

"Where the fuck are you?"

"I don't know, where the fuck're you?"

Luckily they re-aired The Hills season opener a couple hours later. It looked like we were in for a good season.

"Who was that dork our Audrina was hooking up with?" Mads, my Norwegain companion said. "Look at his hair and that hat. He looks like a clown."

"He looks like a clown," I said. "Because he's barely 21 years old. You're a thirtysomething man watching them on TV. What's your excuse?"

"Hey," Sir Ian said. "I take offense to that. The Hills might be the best show on American television since Seinfeld."

I couldn't argue with him there. I asked Matty what he thought a couple days later.

"I'm too emotionally bereft to think today. One of the Bush Twins is off the market."

"As far as you were concerned, she was never on the market."

"At least I've still got a crack at Condy."

No comments: