Monday, August 6, 2007

Mads: Kenny Chesney, or Au Revoir Mon Fils

It was time for another lesson for my son, D'Brickishaw. All right, it was more like my Boston friend and I were going to the Kenny Chesney country extravaganza at Gillette Stadium, and he was the last ditch chance for a driver.

"But I don't like country," he said.

"Neither do we, but it's a great place to meet drunk, easy, yet very hot chicks."

There was some messy traffic, but it proved worth it. The outside parking lot was teeming with hotties, most of them hammered.

"Remember your lesson on cougars?" I said. D'Brick nodded. "Here's the follow up: girls night out."

Out of the pack emerged a group of women, all about mine and my Boston's friend's age, and they were smokin' hot. There were about 6 of them, and I'd say maybe one didn't have a ring of some sort on her finger.

"How you ladies doing?" I said.

"Whooooo!"

I pointed my head in the direction of the stadium, and my Boston friend nodded and left us.

"What's he doing?"

"You relax and watch, son."

The women were telling us how they were about to leave, despite not having seen the main act. I stalled them, while my Boston friend obtained VIP and Backstage passes. How could they pass that up?

"Now what do you think of country?"

"Yeah, I see your point."

I received a call from D'Brickishaw's mother on Monday. Me getting him laid by two married thirtysomethings was the last straw. I must say, I was upset D'Brick violated the code and ratted me out, but on the other hand I was proud. My boy had grown up. I ponied up the cash and sent him back to LA first class. Then his mom called again and told me they were living in Tampa, and that he was only in LA to do Dr. Phil.

No comments: