Monday, August 13, 2007

Mads: Misunderstanding

I woke up the other day rather late, and the first thing my Boston friend greeted me with was the mail.

"This came for you."

It was a letter from Corey Feldman. Apparently he's been popping up in the tabloids lately. In fact, it isn't him, it's me. Especially distressing to him were the reports of me eating meat, because he's a vegetarian. It took a fair amount explaining to PETA to keep he and his wife in their good graces.

I sat down at the computer to draft a reply:

Dear Mr. Feldman,

I am very sorry that we look similar. I will do my best in the future to make sure people distinguish myself from you. You must remember that I am a Nobel Prize winning ornithologist, if you conceive my meaning.

Thank you, and good luck,
Mads Olafsson.

No comments: