Monday, August 6, 2007

Mayor McCheese: Limited Late-Nite Menu

Me and Hamburglar were taking a break from some late night partying, and we figured, what better than to hit some McDonald's. We piled in my Caddy and made our way down to the local 24-hour drive-thru. Neither of us had done this before.

"Yeah, I'll have 20 Double Cheeseburgers and 20 Small Fries and a parfait."

"I'm sorry sir, but we only have a limited late night menu, which does not include the Dollar Menu."

"Yeah, but I'm the fucking Mayor. I own you, bitch."

"Actually, no, Ronald owns me."

The next day I had a little talk with Ronnie.

"You see, Mayor, we've looked over the cost/benefit analysis of our menu. After midnight, when we dump certain items, especially the Dollar Menu, our profits skyrocket. Let me put it another way: if we had a full menu after midnight, your monthly checks would be cut in half."

"Fine, whatever. But we should advertise that instead of making commercials with guys taking food out of other guys' dreams."

"No we shouldn't."

He had a point.

No comments: