Friday, March 28, 2008

Charles Samuel Shaw, esq.

With Soap Operas being all the rage these days; with them being the "Next Big Thing"; with them being "what the Kids are into"; I thought it might be cool to talk about my brief stint on General Hospital some years back.

I played geeky divorce attorney Charles Samuel Shaw, and I was hired by Alan Quatermaine. This was the extent of my time on the air:

"Alan Quartermaine?"

"Yes?"

"This is Charles Samuel Shaw esq. You called about some services you needed rendered?"

"Oh, the divorce attorney. My old med school buddy told me you were the best. I hope that's true."

"Oh, it is..."

Zoom in and ramp up serious music; end scene.

It was the greatest thing ever. I sometimes pull out the old tape when I'm hammered and need to show off.

No comments: