Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Goddess Cassandra

Things didn't end well with the Vancouver me. He, I, and Hannu, his Finnish companion, were playing Rummy after long night of partying, and there was a dispute when Hannu absent mindedly discarded a Jack of Clubs that went on my Ace-King-Queen run. I and my Vancouver counterpart grabbed for it simultaneously, and we both thought we should get it. This dispute deteriorated into a violent arguement.

After they stormed out, I tried to settle my nerves with a cigarette. There was a knock at the door, which I assumed was him coming to apologize. It wasn't, but instead a slightly muscular woman with long dark hair in a leather bikini with fishnet stockings. She was slapping the flat of her hand with a wooden paddle.

"Can I help you?"

"You address me as Goddess Cassandra. Do you understand?"

"No, I don't. Who are you?"

"I am the dominatrix you ordered, now bend over and take your punishent for questioning me."

"What the hell are you talking about? You have the wrong apartment."

"Oh... oh my God, I am so sorry... I'll just..."

She left. Kind of too bad, I thought. She was attractive in a not-so-obvious way. Though I had no need for being ordered around and slapped, I wouldn't mind catching a ballgame with a woman like that. I was very excited when she came back to my room.

"Hey... um... I'm sorry to bother you... I can't find this guy... can I use your phone?"

"Absolutely."

There was some kind of a mix-up, or rather someone sent her over as a prank. She was upset, and I consoled her by making a Tombstone pizza and some Swiss Miss. We finished the night by watching Mannequin on TBS.

No comments: