Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm Better Than John Kerry

I met up with my man Hube over at Addis Red Sea, our favorite Ethiopian restaurant in Boston, just to touch base on his campaign. Quinnipiac College released a poll ranking the popularity of the potential presidential candidates, and Hube finished 6th out of 20, which isn't so bad. John Kerry was 20th.

"So what do we do next?" He said.

"I guess we need to try our hand at fundraising. Hilary's gonna have some serious cake to fuel her presidential run, and we'll need to get started if we want to counter any of that."

"All right, man, do it." He scopped up some food with his pancake. "You know, I got that "Tarzan Boy" in my head, you know the song I'm talking about?"

"Yeah, Baltimora."

"Is that who did it?"

"Yeah, he died of AIDS in the early 90s."

"That's too bad. That's just too bad."

No comments: