Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mads: Trekkies Brazilian Style

I'm not a big fan of Star Trek. There's something about the whole concept that is just anathema to your card carrying Scandanavian. But I've never seen Star Trek like this.

Abdul Karim, still in jail while his name clears, asked for season five of Star Trek: The Next Generation on DVD. I don't know how he planned on watching it, but I let him deal with that. I went to a little sci-fi store, hoping I could find a used copy, and I found so much more. Two amazing looking women with light caramel skin and long dark hair with hi-lights browsing the Star Trek action ficgure section. They had perfectly curved bodies that their tight shirts and jeans accentuated.

"Hello, I'm [don't remember] and this is [does it really matter?]."

"Hi, I'm Mads."

"Do you like Star Trek too?"

"Oh, yes."

My poor Persian friend. I never got him those DVDs.

No comments: