Sunday, April 13, 2008

Facebook Limbo

Gwen was over the other day, looking at some stuff on the Internet. I heard her sigh audibly.

"What is it?"

"Oh, I have this dude who won't get the hint. He keeps sending me an add request on Facebook, and I keep denying him."

"You know what you do," Matty, my personal biographer said, while he was bouncing his adopted son Goodtimes on his knee, "you put him in Friend Request Limbo."

"What's that?"

"If you don't accept or deny him when he sends you a friend request, he can't send you another. He's stuck waiting on your decision. I have a few people I'm not so fond of in limbo myself."

"So wait, I just ignore this request, and he can't send me another? How long does it last?"

"Indefinitely as far as I can tell."

Mads, my Norwegian companion entered the room carrying a bunch of folders with information regarding owning your own McDonald's franchise.

"Still on that McDonald's kick, huh?"

"Still on that asshole kick, huh?"

No comments: