Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where Were you Mads?

I was watching the new Tim Gunn show (boring) the other night, when Mads, my Norwegian companion, came through the door. I hadn't seen him in a while. From inside his coat, I could see what looked to be a Foot Locker employee's shirt.

"All right, Mads, I bite, what gives."

He stopped at his door, turned, and opened his coat all the way. He really looked like a Foot Locker employee now.

"Dude," I said, "if you needed money that bad, you should've told me. There's no need to get a job at Foot Locker."

"Very funny. I'm working as a ref for the WWE."

I went to say something, but was too nonplussed for words. With my pause, he went back to going into his room. He came out later in his normal attire of white button-up dress shirt and designer jeans.

"So how is this Tim Gunn show?"

"Boring."

No comments: