Monday, July 30, 2007

Mads: D'Brickishaw's Lesson in Cougars

I felt that D'Brickishaw was making out all right in his summer in Boston. I set him up with his own bachelor pad, bought him a new wardrobe, and got him a Kawasaki Ninja. Still, something was lacking.

D'Brick and I were at a book store, when we saw two amazing looking women laughing and enjoying coffee in the cafe section.

"Which one you want?" I said.

"Are you kidding? They're old enough to be my mom."

"Maybe older. They're probably old enough to be your grandmother's younger sister. But they're hot, no?"

"I guess. It just kind of weirds me out, you know."

I put him in a headlocklike hug, and pulled him close to me, ready to give a stern lecture on his stupidity, when the Cougars approached us.

"We couldn't help noticing you two over there," one of them said.

"I'm Mads and this is my son D'Brickishaw."

"Your son! You two looked like brothers. There's no way your old enough to be his dad."

"And there's no way you're old enough to notice."

Long story short, they tag teamed me at D'Brick's place while he played FIFA 2006. One was 44, the other 45, so they were old enough to be his grandmother's younger sister, because my Aunt Emmi is 44 too.

No comments: