Monday, July 30, 2007

Mads: Mads Murder Offer

I got a call from my son D'Brickishaw late the other night. I figured he needed me to bail him out of jail.

"I'm not in jail," he said. "I'm watching you on TV. On PBS."

"Yeah, so, I'm always on TV."

"Oh... well, I didn't know that you did work in the South Pacific, and these tribesman wanted to kill you."

Hmm, I didn't know that either. I had him TiVo it, and I caught it the next day. While studying birds on a remote island in the South Pacific, my buddy and I were chilling with these natives. I didn't think anything of it, but apparently they didn't like me, and they offered to kill me for my friend, if the price was right. He refused, because he needed me for the rest of the project.

The show had this character actor pretend to be me, and he was ranting and raving all over the place. I told them I was the King of Norway, and I could have them all killed if they didn't listen to a Spandau Ballet CD I played.

No comments: