Monday, July 30, 2007

Sasquatch's Agent

If you haven't noticed, Sasquatch is everywhere. He does beef jerky commercials, Stone Cold Steve Austin ice cream commercials, and Beastie Boys videos. I talked the other day with his agent, Slick McPetervitch.

"Yeah, you'd be surprised how many calls we get to put Sasquatch in things. People love him."

"Yeah, it makes sense. I mean, if I had to sell something, I'd want him as my spokesperson."

"Well, it's not just that. If you're doing a camping comedy, it's better to hire Sasquatch as the kooky camping danger, than a bear or something. I mean, you hire the bear, you need a bear wrangler, PETA needs to supervise... it's just more hassle than it's worth."

"Yeah, with Sasquatch you've just got to deal with SAG."

"Exactly."

"Yet, on the other hand, I've heard Sasquatch has become something of a diva, and has crazy demands like DVDs of Guys Gone Wild."

"Believe me, he deserves it. He's worked hard for what he has."

"I bet he has."

No comments: