Sunday, April 22, 2007

Andrea Zuckerman, What a Gal!

I went to the premier party to X-Men 3 a while back, and I wasn't the most popular cat there. I thought it would make a splash if I invited Ann Coulter, and it did: the wrong kind. No one was happy with me, and I was rendered persona non grata by most of the party goers. I couldn't help it, though. Ann Coulter's kinda hot.

Anyway I found myself sitting at the bar by myself, watching a rerun of 90210 on the SOAP Network. It was the episode where poor Andrea missed the prom and was watching some prom massacre horror movie on TV.

"Man, that Andrea is an absolute turn on."

It was Sir Ian McKellen.

"Sir Ian McKellen, but aren't you...?"

"Doesn't mean I can't find Andrea Zuckerman hot."

"No, no it doesn't."

I heard a scream and looked over. A drunk Alec Baldwin had just thrown a drink in my date's face.

"Looks like you've got to attend to your date."

"Christ, I know."

"You should consider batting for our team."

"Why, you're gonna tell me you guys don't have drama? Please."

"Oh, we have drama, just not over politics."

I looked back at the TV screen.

"I just can't see what you see in Andrea. I'll take Donna any day."

"You would, fucker. You would."

No comments: