Sunday, April 29, 2007

Corduroy

So I was rushing around to get ready for a big night, when my phone rings. Of course, I picked it up. There was this weird guy on the other end speaking in this really obscene voice.

"Hey, Steve. Are you wearing corduroy? Ooh, I bet you are, you salty dog you."

"What the hell are you talking about? This isn't Steve, you must have--"

"Oh, Steve, I can just hear you swish-swish your way over to my bedroom."

I hung the phone up and went back to what I was doing. The phone rang again. It was the same guy.

"Mmmm, Steve, I can just see you in that corduroy. Don't play coy with me, Steve. That corduroy you're wearing tells me all I need to know. The swish-swish is like a mating call."

Instead of hanging up this time, I just put the phone on the table, and let him talk to himself. Awful jackass.

No comments: