Monday, April 23, 2007

The Deepcheeks Diet: It's All the Rage

I was hanging out at Ukranian Hank's club the other night, chilling with a big crew in VIP. Somehow I'd managed to find myself alone with this very attractive brunette. I offered her some of the nachos in front of us.

"No thank you, I'm on the Deepcheeks Diet."

"The Deepcheeks Diet? What's that? Is it like South Beach?"

"No way, it's totally different. It was created by this doctor Dr. T. Gristle McThornbody. Basically it says that you can lose weight by cutting out really fattening food, and by exercising on a regular basis. Like I run two miles a day now, and instead of eating chips and candy, I eat fruits and vegatables."

"You need a book to tell you that?"

"Hey man, don't knock it, it works."

"I know it works, that's the whole point. I know it works without a book to tell me it works."

"You're just jealous. I've lost 9 lbs. in just two weeks."

"I'm jealous that a healthier diet and daily exercise lead to weight loss?"

"Yes."

"Whatever, you wanna go somewhere and makeout?"

"Okay..."

No comments: