Monday, April 30, 2007

Mads: Prelude to a Reunion

Rio is an amazing city for a Norwegian with an unlimited bank account. I did kind of want to be back in America before the midterm elections: I'm a huge Tucker Carlson fan; but when you're sitting at a table with three barely clothed barely legal women ready to do anything you ask, well, listening to an analysis on how many poll points the Macaca gaff cost Allen in Virginia has little to no sway over me.

That's when I saw a man I thought I'd never see again: my Boston Friend.

"Well, you look like you're doing pretty well for yourself."

"I am, I am. Why don't you take a seat?" He did. "What brings you to Rio?"

"I saw you on the news with your terrorist friend. I wanted to kill a weekend outside the country before Election Day. I figured Rio's a good as anywhere."

"No doubt, no doubt... well, you wanna take the girls back to my hotel room and do some coke off their asses?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

No comments: