Monday, April 30, 2007

Mads: Expedition IV

Two down, one to go. The Persian was starting to lose it from the fear, so I knew I needed to do something fast. The third one was doing the same call the second one did, with the Fall Out Boy. It was eerie. I was about to tell the Iranian to chill, when we were both startled when the net trap was set off.

It didn't hold the Predator, just annoyed him a bit. He slashed through it and landed on the ground, causing his cloaking device to momentarily malfunction. I aimed my bow and arrow, but he threw his spear at me, and I barely dodged it. He went nuts, and shot his missles randomly all over the place. I lifted one of the Persian's knives form him and crawled over to the the epicenter of the missles cautiously.

When I was right next to him, I could hear his feet trampling the ground. I listened for him to step once more, and slashed out, severing his achilles tendon. He collapsed, crushing his missle thingy. His cloaking device brokedown, and he appeard in front of us. He took off his mask.

"Sorry buddy, but I'm contractually obligated to say this: you're one ugly motherfucker!"

He laughed, then pushed some buttons on his arm. He went back to the Fall Out Boy.

"Come on you dirty Iranian, run!"

We barely made it away from him before he blew up that huge section of forest. We had survived, but now we needed to find our way home. I put my arm around the Iranian.

"Abdul Karim, I think this might be the start of a beautiful friendship."

No comments: