Sunday, April 29, 2007

Thanks Roge

So, Blind Date was in Boston, and my good buddy Roger Lodge talked me into doing an episode. So I do, and he hooks me up with this fairly hot young co-ed. All right, I thought, I can fuck with this.

She told me she was an English major at BU, which put my mind at ease, because I thought with how she looked, she might be a stripper. I was wrong.

"So what do you do for work?"

"I work in Adult Films."

"You do Gentlemen's Cinema? What do you do, like craft services?"

"No, I'm an actress."

"Really...? That's great."

So I stuck it out, and in the post date wrap-up, they were kind of disappointed in the few words I had to say about the date:

"Thank, Roge. I owe you big for this."

He told me after that it took six takes to properly do his bumper into the next segment, because he was laughing so hard. You're a good guy, Roger. A real class act...

No comments: