Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Did You Know ER was Still on TV?

I had some people over, and we were drinking copious amounts of alcohol, when Sir Ian McKellen looked over to me, and in a drunken stupor, said:

"We need to clean stuff up, before we get in trouble."

"You're right, DJ, we better get everyone out of here before Uncle Jesse gets home."

We laughed.

"I love watching him on ER ," Will I Am, from the Black Eyed Peas said.

"Uncle Jesse?"

"Well, the guy who plays him. He's on ER now."

"First, who invited you here? I don't hang out with advertising executives. Second, why is ER still on the air? It was already stale after the fourth season. And finally, who the fuck, who the fuck, who the fuck got the dope."

"I'm not an advertising executive, I'm Will I Am..."

"I know who you are, and you make jingles for TV ads."

He wanted to respond, but instead jumped up and down in agony, clutching his right leg. Ian had given him a hot foot. It felt good.

No comments: