Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Gwen, the Cappie, brought over her Gaystation 3 the other day, with this game called Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Now Gwen, being the obsessed Captain America fan that she is, bought the game for obvious reasons, and she looked hot that day, so I let her play it at my house.

I figured I'd get back to reading my book, Nikolai Gogol's Dead Souls (did you know he was born on April Fools Day too?), but the game drew me in. The next thing I knew it was 2am, and Gwen was considering calling a cab.

"You can't call a cab now! We're about to take out Dr. Doom and the Masters of Evil. I got Spiderman all leveled up and ready to break fools off."

"Listen to yourself. It's already 2am! We've been playing since I came over at noon. I gotta stop."

"Forget her, we don't need her to win the game."

It was Queer Eye's Kyan. I forgot to mention he stopped by to see if I was exfoliating properly, and we let him try the game.

No comments: