Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Screech

Seeing Screech on Celebrity Fit Club last night reminded me of a cruise I went on about ten to twelve years ago. There were tons of girls, and Screech was there too. He was all over all the women, but none of them were really feeling it. I was a little shocked. So I asked one what the deal was.

"He may not sound like Screech in real life, but he still looks like a goof ball."

That's stuck with me. I asked Gwen what she thought about it while we were watching the show last night.

"It's not only that," she said. "But he's acting like the 15-year old know-it-alls that I have to listen to during me and my friends' Battlestar Galactica nights. It's like, he's the only one who doesn't know he's not cool when he acts like that, you know?"

"What do you think, Hube?"

Hubert Humphrey was finishing off a veggie wrap, and he put his hand up to let us know he'd give us his response when he was finished chewing.

"That Kimberly Locke is hot," he said. "I don't know why she's trying to lose weight. I hope Harvey kicks Screech's ass if he gives her shit."

"True 'dat, Hube, True 'dat."

No comments: