Thursday, June 7, 2007

Mayor McCheese: Trouble Brewing in the Windy City

It all started when the Hamburglar came back to my crib in a sorry state. Someone had really worked him over. I asked him what happened.

"Robble... robble... robble... robble..."

There was a note attached to him. It said: "There's a new sheriff in town.", and it was signed with a crescent moon. I couldn't believe it.

I called in Officer Big Mac to gather information, and he confirmed my suspicions. That note was written by none other than Moon Knight. The crime fighter was back, and I knew there'd be hell to pay.

I couldn't have a vigilante like that threaten my criminal enterprises. I had Officer Big Mac find out when his alter ego, Jake Lockley, would be driving his cab. We needed to talk.

I didn't get the chance, though. He found out my plan to meet him and set up a trap for me. Before I could get into his cab, he was on me, beating me with his nunchuks. I thought I was a dead man, for sure.

He laid off me, though. He said something to the effect of "let this be a lesson to you", but I didn't really hear it. He had crushed my pince-nez, and could barely see him bound off. I passed out, and woke up on my couch, with Officer Big Mac looking over me.

"I guess we'll need a Plan B," I said.

No comments: