Thursday, June 7, 2007

Mads: A Moment

I was in a magazine store with Abdul Karim, when I had one of those moments you always hear about, but seldom ever happen. I saw her: perhaps the most beautiful women I'd ever seen in my life. She had a perfect figure, long brown hair with perfect highlights, and these amazing mocha colored eyes. She met my stare, and for a solid 30 seconds we were caught in a trance as Crowded House's "Don't Dream It's Over" played out of the store speakers.

I knew she was the one.

Then her mom came over to me a slapped me across the face. My dream girl was only 14. Who knew? I heard a voice behind me.

"She had me fooled too."

It was George Clooney. He was thumbing through the Brazilian GQ.

"We won't let them win," he said.

"Well, at the very least, we can catch the deluge in a paper cup."

No comments: