Thursday, June 7, 2007

Mayor McCheese: God Damned Chapstick!

I was over at the local Laundromat, doing my laundry, drinking a forty, and eating a new McDonald's Cheddar Melt. I pulled some of my shirts out of the dryer, and my chapstick fell on the floor. It took a second to realize what had happened: I fucking left it in my pants, and it went through with my clothes. As they dried, the intense heat melted it, and I had lip balm all over my shit. I was pissed.

I probably should've cooled off, but at the same moment, I noticed that Red, the local nutty military buff, was cleaning out his gun while his fatigues were washing. He had two grenades on his vest, and I grabbed one, pulled the pin, and lobbed it into the dryer where my clothes were. Luckily, no one died in the explosion.

As a side note, Red was institutionalized, because no one believed that the Mayor McCheese threw a grenade into a dryer. I had Ronald make sure he was sent a Cheddar Melt Value Meal as a consolation.

No comments: