Wednesday, June 20, 2007

AC Milan

Many of you know that Man Utd. played AC Milan yesterday for a chance to go to the Champions League final. Man Utd. was one goal up on aggregate, so they just needed to score one and play defense, and they were in pretty good shape.

Of course, I knew better. Utd. never plays well against Milan in Italy. Also, Patrice Evra was out on a yellow card suspension, which severely deteriorated their defense. I took as many bets as I could at 3-to-1 odds, and cleaned the hell up. Milan won 3-0, 5-3 on aggregate.

The best bet was the one I made with Sir Ian McKellen. This one wasn't for money. Instead, he had to walk around Harvard Square in a bunny suit. In perhaps the greatest irony, no one recognized him, assumed he was a street performer, and he made $22.37 in tips. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Now I gotta think about the final...

No comments: