Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Mads: Mads Family Christmas

I have six children from seven different women-- that I know of. Once a child can prove that he or she is mine, said child is entitled to not only a certain chunk of my vast estate, usually an amount the courts deem palatable; but these children and their moms are also invited to join in the Mads Family Christmas.

I spare no expense for these celebrations, and this year was no different. We have trampolines, karaoke, semi-famous musical acts like Vertical Horizon and JC Chasez, and of course, elephants. How can you have a big celebration without elephants?

There's nothing specifically Norwegian about my Christmas party, and in fact, my promiscuity would make many of my fellow countrymen cringe, but I like it, and that's what counts.

Speaking of which, I have a feeling I'll be getting a call from the mother of child number 3 any day now... I think I slipped one past the goalie, if you know what I mean.

No comments: