Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Mayor McCheese: Wake-up Call

I was sitting on my couch in my underwear rolling a joint, watching reruns of The Rockford Files on TV, when someone burst through my door. It was Officer Big Mac. He took my mirror covered in coke and smashed it against the wall. Then he flipped my coffee table over and got right in my face.

"Man, you need to get it together. Can't you see you're throwing your life away with this… this… bullshit?"

"Yes, I think I can see that."

"Man, I can't bear to see a good friend of mine drop so low."

"Well, don't look."

I lit my joint, and put it to my lips, only to have Officer Big Mac take it from me and stomp it out on the ground.

"You'll thank me for that later."

I was pissed. I lifted him off his feet with a double-leg take-down, and was ready to punch him, when I was felled by this awesome shock. The bastard had hit me with his taser. I decided my best bet would be to humor him until he left, and that's what I did. I snorted an 8-Ball later that night with the Hamburglar.

No comments: